What is Home Automation?
Home automation (also known as home automation) is a collective name of home electronics. The word "automation" derives from the Latin word domus (house) and aesthetic of computer science, robotics and telematics. Home automation is the integration of technology and services for the benefit of a better quality of living and life. In a caring home automation, communication, entertainment and other domestic activities are made easier by numerous electrical devices and networks.
Our automation specializes in the lighting sector. In the construction sector too little is being done here. The result is that houses are delivered with features that have not changed over the past 40 years. Until now, the problem is that only few people feel called to so deliver. A new house Therefore, we must often do even with devices in the home that have not changed for almost 40 years. We want to put an end. A brand new kitchen is still not complete with a pair of old, discolored easily switches?
What does home automation for the user?
1. Extra comfort
By means of a remote control, you can control your entire home lighting from your sofa or bed. Think of lighting controls for adjusting the lighting controls exactly as you wish, in different moods in different rooms. Thanks to the built-in LED, you can even navigate in the dark.
2. Additional safety
Because no electric arc created during switching is reduced risk of fire. Thanks to the glass structure of the switches, these water-resistant and they may also be placed in the bathroom
Put simply, automation:
- A system to live in your home to make it even more comfortable
- In every home as possible, hence to install in any existing house
- Always the atmosphere you want, the right lighting
- No more searching for the light switch when you come home in the dark
- Energy efficient, because light is not where it does not need
- Practical and easy to operate
- Something you are so used to it that you would not want to be without
- No luxury, but something extra that everyone can use it properly.